Sunday, February 4, 2007

New winter hobby.

My last day out paddling was on 07-Jan-2007 on the Lower Head river with my friends Peter and Stephen.

I managed to finish taking more pictures of the river in order to finish a complete description of the river.

Here is the link to the description http://www.boatwerks.net/pdf/LowerHeadPictures.pdf.

Shortly after that we had quite a few days of consistent -20 degree celsius weather and the rivers in my area are frozen over.

I had to find another another hobby besides downhill skiing. I decided to start quilting. Yes I sew. I did a small log cabin block with my step-mom during new years. An yes I got hassled by my dad. I think he was just jealous as he was spending time by himself and I got to spend quality time with my step-mom.

Here is a picture of my first ever single block. It is now a wall hanging.



Here is my current project which is also going to become a wall hanging. It is not finished yet but I am working on it.