Saturday, March 15, 2008

Jackon Kayak - Family Visit

I spent the last couple of days at the Jackson Family Ranch house in Tennessee.

I managed to get a tour of the factory which is huge. I have never seen so many different styles and colours of boats in my life.

I enjoyed having dinner with the family to celebrate Emily's birthday.

I also managed to take some pictures of Dane, Joel, and Nick at the river in Rock Island. The view of the water falls was amazing.

It was a great way to just relax and decompress after spending the beginning of the week paddling with friends in Tennessee and North Carolina for Ain't Louiefest.

The Jackson's treated me like one of the family and I hope to be able to go back and visit them again sometime soon.

I will see Emily and Nick at the Canadian Team Trials in Chambly, QC in April. Hopefully I will see the rest of the family up at the Ottawa River this summer.