Sunday, March 16, 2008

Visiting Friends in Lost Creek, WV

I left the JK family ranch at 05:00 saturday morning as I had almost a 850 km drive ahead of me.

I made it to my friends place in Lost Creek close to 4pm.

Pat and I spent some time doing a photoshop lesson on a couple of pictures I had taken.

He had spent some time since my last visit tweaking one of my previous Mount Ranier pictures. I ended up getting a fully matted print as a gift. Pam did the matting herself. I also managed to get some other cards I brought down with me matted as well.

I now have a couple of more pieces of artwork to hang on my wall at home.

We also spent some time taking pictures at of an old cabin a few miles away. I had a more diffcult time as my tripod had broke on me when I was down in Tennessee. I had to get out my mini 4 inch high one. I have not had a chance check them out on the computer yet.