Monday, May 26, 2008

Palmerfest and life

Well alot has happend in the last couple of weeks.

I spent the long weekend at Palmerfest. The weather was ok for the most part until it decided to rain on the sunday night and snow on the monday morning.

Here is the link to the pictures http://www.flickr.com/photos/cmnypny/sets/72157605150456465/

I found out last friday that my grandma Vicki out in BC had passed away.

I spent the basically spent this past weekend sleeping. I was supposed to go away paddling but woke up saturday morning feeling sick and dopey so I stayed home.

I managed to do some cleaning upstairs. I still have some tidying up to finish off in the basement.

I also managed to book my flight out west and get one of my bags packed. I am going to take a mini-vacation after the funeral on saturday.

I am going to head over to Montana on sunday to meet one of my Flickr contacts named Larry. We are going to do a photo shoot of some of the Montana wildlife. Some of his pics are here
http://www.flickr.com/photos/larry-dears/sets/72157603269222815/

After that it will be back to Vancouver for 5 days to visit with my relatives.