Sunday, December 21, 2008

Second photo shoot in the home studio

I spent a couple of weeks trying to figure out how to make the new studio a little more functional and spacious. It took a bit but I think I have it all worked out.

I needed to find a friend to do another test run with. I was online one night talking to my friend Kristi and I asked her if she would be interested. She had seen alot of my other photos and like the concept and said sure. The only problem was very small window of time to do the shoot as she is moving out west with her boyfriend at the end of the month and then having to deal with the xmas holidays just complicated even more.

We basically came up with a 2.5 hour window yesterday and all things considered it went very well.

We did a whole pile of low light candle shots followed by some studio umbrella lighting with both flash and non-flash lighting.

Candle light shots:





Umbrella lighting:





I learned a few more things that I have to remember for next time but that is all part of it.

I am always looking for more friends to take pics of so if your interested then let me know so we can set something up.

The rest of the pictures can be found here http://www.flickr.com/photos/cmnypny/sets/72157611454543420/