Sunday, April 26, 2009

Paddling Fun and Level 6 Cup

I manage to get some paddling in over the last couple of weeks.

I spent the saturday of Easter weekend paddling with some friends on the Tamworth section of the Salmon River. The weather was great and the water was cold but it was a fun day out.

I also managed to get a day in on Beaver Creek during the M.A.C.K.Fest weekend (see www.mackfest.ca). I managed to punch in the front of might boat after succesfully running the bridge drop. The damage is way beyond my repair skills and is current at Paddle Sports Repair for surgery.

I just spent this weekend in the city of Ottawa taking photos of friends at the Level 6 Cup. The weather was aboslutely gorgeous on saturday for the competition. I hope to have all the pics up soon. 2500 is alot to go through.

As always you can view my current pics at (http://www.flickr.com/photos/cmnypny/sets/).

This would also include some of my recent studio photoshots with friends.

Until next time ... be safe out there!