Sunday, March 27, 2011

End of sping roadtrip

Well I have been home for just over a week.

Lets see if I can remember what happened during my last week of paddling.

All I remember is great times on great rivers which included three trips on the Little in the Smokies and a day on the Tellico.

It was great to stay in Lenoir City at Karen and Jeff's place as it made it convenient to go about visiting other paddler that were in the area.

The only hard part of the whole trip was the drive back home. I left Tennessee at 3:30am on the friday and 850 miles .... 15 hours later I was home. This was not bad considering I stopped for about an hour total time including gas, lunch, bathroom stops, and a border crossing.

Would I do that drive again ... yeppers ... am I looking forward to spring paddling down in the USA next spring ... yeppers.

I was definitely wiped the weekend after the drive back. It was pretty much a whole bunch of getting stuff done around the house intermixed with a lot of being in a unconcious state.

I did manage to upload the paddling pics I took during the trip on my flickr

It's still pretty cold at home ... and the ice is still in so paddling in out of the question.

I am hopefully going to keep busy with some up coming studio photo shoots plus some photo shop from some shoots I did just before I left.