Saturday, September 22, 2007

2007 vacation has started

Well I flew to Calgary friday morning after only two hours sleep. I ended up packing until 1am friday morning.

The flight to Calgary was fine. The flight crew are definitely different and more entertaining than other airlines.

After getting a free upgrade on my car I headed off to Costco and MEC for some last minute shopping.

After that is was a 350km road trip around the Kananaski trail for picture taking before heading back to Calgary.

Marieke, Anke, some of their friends, and I had dinner at the Olive Garden before heading back to their place in residence. We managed to do a sneak a run over to Walmart as we had a one hour wait before dinner.

Link to some pictures I took today

I am off to Waterton Lakes National park and going through Montana and Idaho before heading over to Princeton to see gramma Vicki.