Thursday, September 20, 2007

My trip is planned and work at home is complete

I have been busting my butt the last week to get the house ready for winter ... yes winter.

I have decided to go on a road trip out west starting in Calgary.

I have geared my trip to photography. Mostly like 5,000km of driving and 10,000 pictures. You have to love the digital age.

My trip will take me through Alberta, Montana, Idaho, Washington State, and British Columbia. I will be stopping a couple of times to visit some of the relatives but other thatn that I will be camping in the national parks.

My friend Jenny crashed here last night as she has just left. She is on her way to paddle in West Virginia for two weeks. I wished I could have gone there and out west but do not have enough time to do both.

I will try and post updates / pics as I go.