Thursday, January 3, 2008

Kids Camp in Texas

Man my body must be really screwed up. I woke up just before 8am after only a few hours sleep. Matt was still out cold and Gareth was out and about as he had to work today.

Ok what is up with this frickin weather. I thought Texas was supposed to be warm. The thermometer outside said -4C when I checked it at 8:30am.
We spent the day in relax mode. Later on I went for a walk around the camp. Gareth is the head host person for this Religious Outdoor Camp. The camp is open all year round. See http://www.allsaintstexoma.org/ for more details.

We moved Gareth from his old trailer to the new one. I also re-configured a new wireless router and repositioned their attenae in order to boost the signal a bit.

We did a quick trip into town and watched a movie before crashing as Matt and I have a very long day in front of us tomorrow.

Link to some pictures of the camp